Use of material presented on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this site.
NO LEGAL SERVICES OR ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Although this web site may provide general information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney who knows the facts of your particular situation. You should not and are not authorized to rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Your use of this site does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Rob Hennig.
NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information provided on this web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Law Offices of Rob Hennig periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. The Law Offices of Rob Hennig assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall The Law Offices of Rob Hennig or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site's contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this web site.
The Law Offices of Rob Hennig claims a copyright in its works presented at this site. The Law Offices of Rob Hennig authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print The Law Offices of Rob Hennig documents on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes;
- The documents may not be modified;
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "© Copyright 2014 The Law Offices of Rob Hennig. All rights reserved. Documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. All use subject to Conditions of Use set forth at http://www.robhennig.com/terms."
COMMERCIAL USE OF THE LAW OFFICES OF ROB HENNIG WEB SITE MATERIALS AND SCREEN SHOTS
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Law Offices of Rob Hennig web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of The Law Offices of Rob Hennig. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please e-mail us and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The content you wish to use;
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure);
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other materials will be associated with the Law Offices of Rob Hennig content;
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. The Law Offices of Rob Hennig reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our web site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
If you use any links in this web site to web sites not maintained by The Law Offices of Rob Hennig, you will leave the Law Offices of Rob Hennig web site. The linked sites are not under the control of The Law Offices of Rob Hennig, and The Law Offices of Rob Hennig is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Law Offices of Rob Hennig provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by The Law Offices of Rob Hennig of the site.